Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Newport News!


After spending the past 3 days in Newport Beach with some of the the most amazing wedding planners in the industry, I've been rejuvenated and reminded that to stay on top of the game you must constantly reinvent yourself. So here I am, back from the Association of Bridal Consultants national conference less than 24 hours and starting this, sure to become addiction, blog.

We had a great time in Newport learning, visiting with old friends and making many new. The Fairmont Hotel was lovely and the local ABC members created some amazing rooms for us. Surprisingly, our Sacramento Team received 2nd place in the event storyboard competition, even though we all thought we'd done a terrible job and were going to be laughed out of the ballroom...shows what perfectionist we are!
A huge highlight of the conference was meeting Colin Cowie again. His presentation was fabulous and he is such a genuine and nice man. Every person there fell in love with him.

More to come as I get accustomed to writing on this thing...


2 comments:

Dynamite Weddings said...

I'm sure this was a blast! What a fun group to hang with.

michaela rodgers said...

You are way too fabulous! I slept most of the day Wednesday! I had a blast this past weekend and can't wait for next years conference! Congrats on your new blog! I can't wait to watch it grow! Big hugs!